order waiting time

Mamath

Jun 7, 2023
Good Morning, I come to You regarding an order placed with you a week ago, I would like to know how long on average there was waiting for the reception at my home? Cordially.

Reactions: MaijaZ

Calin

Dec 7, 2023
Hi. I don't want to start a new topic, so I'll ask here.
On November 24, I placed order no. 103265 and to this day I have no information about its implementation. Are there any problems with this order and when can I expect it to ship?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi. I don't want to start a new topic, so I'll ask here.
On November 24, I placed order no. 103265 and to this day I have no information about its implementation. Are there any problems with this order and when can I expect it to ship?
email us on info@azeron.eu to find out the shipping ETA

LisaAZ

Dec 30, 2023
Order Delayed

My order has been stuck at fedex for 5 days due to an Operational Delay. I'm not sure what causes a delay for 5 days in 2023/2024 but its really disappointing to have such delayed shipping on a product that may require replacement parts.
update: I have received my Cyborg Compact today. It was listed as being delayed in Denmark on the FedEx tracking system until last night. I was surprised when I got the email stating it would arrive today, so I am very happy for that and setting it up now.

Last edited: