One-Handed Controller Azeron Cyro Features

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Azeron Cyro – the easily adjustable one-handed controller, incorporating core features of a keypad and a gaming mouse.
Features:
🎮 control the cursor, access buttons, the analog thumbstick, and the scroll wheel with one hand;
🎮 advanced 3389 16K sensor with 16 000 CPI;
🎮 adjustable thumbstick for analog or WASD movement;
🎮 22 easily mappable keys;
🎮 includes installed grip tapes and a removable strap for a perfect grip.

Learn more. www.azeron.eu/azeron-cyro-mouse

Reactions: Buckerz

yunyun

Nov 15, 2022
Are we able to change the body color for it? Or is black the only option right now? I'm going through the options and it only gives me the ability to change the button colors.

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Are we able to change the body color for it? Or is black the only option right now? I'm going through the options and it only gives me the ability to change the button colors.
More color options will be available later. The 3d customizer for the Cyro is not ready yet.

Reactions: Buckerz

Sirefragged

Nov 15, 2022
I have to say that I am just now waiting on my first Cyborg. You are now doing this, I am really looking forward to this in addition to my cyborg. I really hope that you customize it like you can the cyborg.

yunyun

Nov 15, 2022
I dont know if i just want to get the preorder version or wait till I can order one with a white body. :(

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I dont know if i just want to get the preorder version or wait till I can order one with a white body. :(
Customisation colors are not officialy confirmed yet, but you can wait for a month or two for the things to clear up

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
How does the activation force of the Cyro buttons compare to the activation force of the Azeron buttons? I hope it's closer to the actuation force of the buttons with paddles. Also, the stated weight of the Cyro makes me want to wait for customer testimonials before purchasing. I have an Evoluent 4 mouse that weighs about 165g, with AA battery, and I don't use it because I find it tiring for prolonged periods of use. Does the strap help mitigate the force needed to perform mouse movements with the Cyro? Does the hand-rest channel make it easier to move the Cyro than simply relying on hand-grip to control the movement? In spite of my concerns, I am still interest in the Cyro. If the weight requires me to take more frequent breaks from gaming, that would probably be healthier for me.

montgomeryaa

Nov 29, 2022
Is the mouse able to be disabled? I would like to use this as a joycon/mouse setup. If so I would like to use this left handed and a regular mouse for my right.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
How does the activation force of the Cyro buttons compare to the activation force of the Azeron buttons? I hope it's closer to the actuation force of the buttons with paddles. Also, the stated weight of the Cyro makes me want to wait for customer testimonials before purchasing. I have an Evoluent 4 mouse that weighs about 165g, with AA battery, and I don't use it because I find it tiring for prolonged periods of use. Does the strap help mitigate the force needed to perform mouse movements with the Cyro? Does the hand-rest channel make it easier to move the Cyro than simply relying on hand-grip to control the movement? In spite of my concerns, I am still interest in the Cyro. If the weight requires me to take more frequent breaks from gaming, that would probably be healthier for me.
With the strap it will fee less than the actual weight on it.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is the mouse able to be disabled? I would like to use this as a joycon/mouse setup. If so I would like to use this left handed and a regular mouse for my right.
We are working on the option to disable / enable the mouse function in the software. Worst case, just tape the sensor :)

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
Are there any videos that show how the lateral force of clicking the distal buttons affects fine mouse movement, such as firing while zoomed in in sniper mode? If not can you explain to what degree pressing the buttons affects mouse movement, or rather to what degree pressing buttons counteracts keeping the mouse still?

Mikabi

Nov 22, 2022
if the custom function is rolling i would buy one, but the prechoosen colors don't fit my taste :(

1ArmBanbit

Dec 2, 2022
Boston, MA
Two questions from a one-armed gamer trying to keep up with his kid:
  1. I am also missing the tips of my index and middle fingers (at the knuckles) - is there adjustment to the key pad position? It looked like it but not certain.
  2. When is available in the US?
For other one-armed gamers in the world, also consider foot pedals. If interested, I can send pics.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Two questions from a one-armed gamer trying to keep up with his kid:
  1. I am also missing the tips of my index and middle fingers (at the knuckles) - is there adjustment to the key pad position? It looked like it but not certain.
  2. When is available in the US?
For other one-armed gamers in the world, also consider foot pedals. If interested, I can send pics.
Unfortunately you won't be able to reach buttons with the knuckles.
It`s available on pre-order and we will start shipping from mid January to March