No reset button?

Maestro

Sep 24, 2022
I've gotten to the point of the firmware update with teensy where I have to hit a rest button which I've seen in the annual as being in the bottom left of the keypad base.

When I look at the keypad I just got, there's a hole there but no hole on the part encasing the board so I just keep hitting the plastic. I opened it up to check under the board for it and there's no reset button that I can see at all. Anyone else know about this?

Attachments

• 20220924_115152.jpg
    20220924_115152.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • 20220924_120058.jpg
    20220924_120058.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 121

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I've gotten to the point of the firmware update with teensy where I have to hit a rest button which I've seen in the annual as being in the bottom left of the keypad base.

When I look at the keypad I just got, there's a hole there but no hole on the part encasing the board so I just keep hitting the plastic. I opened it up to check under the board for it and there's no reset button that I can see at all. Anyone else know about this?
Should be here

1664044564416.png

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021

You have the new board installed, it won't have the reset button.
See https://forum.azeron.eu/index.php?forums/🔥-rewasd-mapper-replaces-azeron-software-🔥.45/

sloperb

Oct 15, 2022
I just got my Cyborg Compact... I must have the new chipset as I don't have a reset button. But I also didn't get any instructions on how to get reWASD going? Where do I get that?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just got my Cyborg Compact... I must have the new chipset as I don't have a reset button. But I also didn't get any instructions on how to get reWASD going? Where do I get that?
Email us on info@azeron.eu and we will provide you with the link that is assigned to your email address to register the free basic licence.