New to Azeron

froggie8810

Jan 16, 2023
If needs to be, move the ride forum thread if this is the wrong area. Hello All, I'm new to actually looking at an Azeron Cyborg. I have been a PC player for over 12 years, built my first PC before the Xbone came out becaise im tired of the console wars and also PC was more friendly for me to do school, WFH, and other multiple things and also a learning device for my little ones(not so little anymore). I used for those years a Razer Tartarus and now the v2 of the tartarus, and im tired of having to buy a new one because the W switch decides to not work anymore because of the mouse switch in the "thumbstick" area wear's out(yes i know i could solder a new one in) but the fact of have the W function go out after heavy normal use(using normal pressure to press the keys and "thumbstick", just used well over 2-3 hours) after about 1.5 years is really annoying. I'm not worried about the rigidity of the whole device as opposed to the durability of all of the switches and thumbstick,if im going to spend $265 U.S. dollars. I work overnight hours and some of that time I play game, anywhere from CoD's to FF14. I will mainly use the Cyborg for all of the gaming, as there is only games like Valheim or Ark that I use the actual keyboard. So my question would be would this hold up to my heavy use of the Cyborg, and also after reading in the forums, I'm wondering how would you create multiple profiles for multiple games.

Jdsmith

Oct 7, 2022
I have only had my cyborg for a few months with 8-14 hrs of weekly use with zero issues. A bunch of people in there discord have had them 1.5+ years with the cyborg and no issues, i even see alot of compact (the original design) owners in there with no issues. The parts are also much cheaper and easier to replace. I have taken mine apart a few times to try the different palm rests and upgrade a thumbstick. Have also seen many people get replacements from azeron when they have bad switches (free for one year (2 years in the EU) or after the one year pay for the part). It works Great in COD and Valheim, i have never played FF14 or Ark but i havent found a game i couldnt use it for with the joystick set to WASD.

Reactions: froggie8810