new model idea

LonelyF

Jan 15, 2023
so essentially its one of the finger model but instead of a current models its a mouse where you could have finger buttons for the index middle and ring finder and a couple finger buttons and an ergonomic base for your hand to rest on.

i originally thought the products sold by this company were mice to find out their finger models things i dont even really know what they are lol but i thought itd be cool for people to be able to play games like league with one hand could make games easier for ppl who dont know key locations yet or maybe your trying to get even better at a game by having more keybinds and being good at it idk sounds cool

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
so essentially its one of the finger model but instead of a current models its a mouse where you could have finger buttons for the index middle and ring finder and a couple finger buttons and an ergonomic base for your hand to rest on.

i originally thought the products sold by this company were mice to find out their finger models things i dont even really know what they are lol but i thought itd be cool for people to be able to play games like league with one hand could make games easier for ppl who dont know key locations yet or maybe your trying to get even better at a game by having more keybinds and being good at it idk sounds cool