new cyborg, windows10, plugged into usb, lights come on but not seen in device manager

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
new cyborg, plugged into windows10 pc, lights come on but not seen in device manager
Double check if the usb cable is fully inserted. Give it a wiggle when re-plugging.
Second thing to try is a clean reset -

vladstrar

May 13, 2022
lol, next problem, I cant calibrate the analog joystick, when i try to move it in a circle per calibration instructions it only show it moving in a upper left to middle diagonal line and gives and error of cant calibrate upper deadzone

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
lol, next problem, I cant calibrate the analog joystick, when i try to move it in a circle per calibration instructions it only show it moving in a upper left to middle diagonal line and gives and error of cant calibrate upper deadzone
Either x or y axis doesn't get signal.
1652705850717.png

Unplug your usb first, then open up the palmrest by unscrewing the 3 deep recessed screws underneath the Azeron, then lift the palmrest off your keypad.
Disconnect the wire marked with arrow above and re-connect it again, making sure the wire is making a clean contact and no insulation is stuck in the screw-in clamp. You can plug in your usb again while the palmrest is open to test the analogue, just make sure you are not touching any of the wires or board while your Azeron is plugged in.