New Cyborg Compact key binding issues

Chuck

Dec 13, 2022
I'm having issues with bindings being activated that aren't even programmed to my Cyborg.

For instance. I'm playing MW2 with it as soon as I let off the trigger (mouse) it reloads randomly. Without even having my hand on the reload button. I have tried re binding it and its not showing that the button is sticking down. Any ideas?

I have checked game settings, remapped everything, I'm a at a loss on what to do.

Is this a common issue? I really like playing with it, I really want it to work.

I'm getting a few rounds off and it auto reloads its infuriating because I used it for like 6 hrs. no problems and now, I'm getting this issue.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I'm having issues with bindings being activated that aren't even programmed to my Cyborg.

For instance. I'm playing MW2 with it as soon as I let off the trigger (mouse) it reloads randomly. Without even having my hand on the reload button. I have tried re binding it and its not showing that the button is sticking down. Any ideas?

I have checked game settings, remapped everything, I'm a at a loss on what to do.

Is this a common issue? I really like playing with it, I really want it to work.

I'm getting a few rounds off and it auto reloads its infuriating because I used it for like 6 hrs. no problems and now, I'm getting this issue.
What happes if you change the reload to another button ?
Sounds like the key is pressed, but it doesn't show input pressed in Azeron software?