My little thumb stick broke

CLappy

Jul 12, 2022
So I barely moved the little thumb stick above the large thumb controller and it broke off then fell out of the socket, how do I fix this?

Reactions: Rakuraiji

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So I barely moved the little thumb stick above the large thumb controller and it broke off then fell out of the socket, how do I fix this?
If you mean the cap on the 5way switch, you can use a hot glue or stuff a bit of paper on the side and slide it on

Rakuraiji

Aug 26, 2022
Same here. I bought super glue today and tried to glue it back on, only to come to the conclusion that it now does not work at all now since my cyborg does not register any inputs of the 5way switch anymore :/
I bought mine only ~4 Months ago. Can I send it in for refurbishing? Or does that count as self inflicted damage and is not included in warranty?

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Same here. I bought super glue today and tried to glue it back on, only to come to the conclusion that it now does not work at all now since my cyborg does not register any inputs of the 5way switch anymore :/
I bought mine only ~4 Months ago. Can I send it in for refurbishing? Or does that count as self inflicted damage and is not included in warranty?
Glued the switch itself ? :(

Rakuraiji

Aug 26, 2022
Glued the switch itself ? :(
Well, the 5way switch kept falling out of the socket with even the slightest of touches and it was so annoying to search for that little knob all around the room just because someone ever so slightly touched my desk, so I tried to use a teeny tiny bit of glue to fixate it 🤷‍♂️

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
''
Or does that count as self inflicted damage and is not included in warranty?
''
if that is the case could you please help me with ordering a new thumb stick + 5way switch to replace my broken one?
Unless you contacted uss prior to gluing and we gave permission, the warranty would still apply.
To order a module please contact us on info@azeron.eu