My Azeron just dropped dead

F0XTR0T06

Sep 4, 2022
I've had my Azeron since June this year. It worked fine up to about four days ago. Some screws on the bottom of the device came loose so I tightened them. It worked fine for a few days. Then the key bindings seemingly deleted themselves . The key binding backup file didn't work. I recreated the key bindings. It worked fine for a day and then nothing. Simply not functioning at all. There are no clear directions on how to get a warranty repair, which is all I'm asking for. Can I get a little help here?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I've had my Azeron since June this year. It worked fine up to about four days ago. Some screws on the bottom of the device came loose so I tightened them. It worked fine for a few days. Then the key bindings seemingly deleted themselves . The key binding backup file didn't work. I recreated the key bindings. It worked fine for a day and then nothing. Simply not functioning at all. There are no clear directions on how to get a warranty repair, which is all I'm asking for. Can I get a little help here?
Perform a clean reset first -
Are the on-board profies also deleted ?

Reactions: F0XTR0T06