Multiple Azeron devices simultaneously.

jclough

Nov 8, 2021
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I couldnt find an answer.

Will it be possible to use both a Cyborg in the left hand and Cryo on the right hand? Obviously the ability to set up different hotkeys for each device etc.

Reactions: Uus

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I couldnt find an answer.

Will it be possible to use both a Cyborg in the left hand and Cryo on the right hand? Obviously the ability to set up different hotkeys for each device etc.
I believe it is as I have friends using a keypad in each hand so I don't see how this would be any different

Reactions: Corrupted and Uus

Uus

Nov 16, 2022
Austin
I believe it is as I have friends using a keypad in each hand so I don't see how this would be any different
But, can we use the Azeron Software to run both at the same time?
This really needs to exist since it should be common to use both a Cyborg/Cryo at the same time

Reactions: jclough

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
But, can we use the Azeron Software to run both at the same time?
This really needs to exist since it should be common to use both a Cyborg/Cryo at the same time
Well the azeron app is just to set up key binds mostly but I use reWASD and it possible to use any controllers or mouse together with it

Reactions: Uus

Ender

Verified member
Mar 26, 2022
you can use onboard profil, so even if the software is not loaded, the device still work.

perhaps you have to plug device 1 then device 2 ? if the software can't handle both at same time, it can handle one then the aother :)

Uus

Nov 16, 2022
Austin
Well the azeron app is just to set up key binds mostly but I use reWASD and it possible to use any controllers or mouse together with it
I use reWASD as well and will probably continue to do so with the Cryo but wanted to make sure I still had the choice of either

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
We are working on the feature in the software to allow multiple devices
I'm looking forward to seeing what applications users find for using dual analog sticks when it's not necessary to bind one of the sticks to mouse-look. I was thinking that the Cyro would be a replacement for my Azeron compact, because I can't imagine needing so many keys for gaming that I would need both controllers. But maybe I could use the Azeron and Cyro together for more efficient 3D modeling than I can get with a keyboard/mouse.

Gimpenstein

Verified member
Nov 12, 2022
Random cornfields in Iowa
I'm looking forward to seeing what applications users find for using dual analog sticks when it's not necessary to bind one of the sticks to mouse-look. I was thinking that the Cyro would be a replacement for my Azeron compact, because I can't imagine needing so many keys for gaming that I would need both controllers. But maybe I could use the Azeron and Cyro together for more efficient 3D modeling than I can get with a keyboard/mouse.
I'd been wondering what could be done with dual mouse pointers, or at least, using both inputs for separate controls (similar to how dual joysticks get used for movement and aiming), not that I would use one for movement, but I do like the idea of using both inputs for modeling or creating new ways to control games with movement in 3 dimensions (i.e. elite dangerous).

Edit: guess I should say, not that I want to use a second mouse input for 2d movement...
Edit edit: Imagine controlling a game with what equates to the movement pads in Flight of the Navigator XD guess that kinda dates me...

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I'd been wondering what could be done with dual mouse pointers, or at least, using both inputs for separate controls (similar to how dual joysticks get used for movement and aiming), not that I would use one for movement, but I do like the idea of using both inputs for modeling or creating new ways to control games with movement in 3 dimensions (i.e. elite dangerous).

Edit: guess I should say, not that I want to use a second mouse input for 2d movement...
Edit edit: Imagine controlling a game with what equates to the movement pads in Flight of the Navigator XD guess that kinda dates me...
you test that now with reWASD, set each mouse as a thumbstick...

Olle

Feb 2, 2023
I have two Cyborgs (left and right), and I don’t need reWASD to make them work together.
1. I configured them one at a time using the Azeroth software on a windows machine. I gave them different configuration but that‘s not a problem b/c the software can handle many configurations.
2. I plug both into my Mac computer and they work together almost like a regular keyboard. The configuration is intact, kept inside the Cyborgs.
3. Almost, since when I hold shift on one hand it won’t effect the keys on the other hand. This single thing makes me consider using whatever the corresponding reWASD for Mac might be.

NickChillClub

Dec 2, 2022
I've the same problem as well. Got my Cyro yesterday and I've been trying to set it up. But it's rewriting my cyborg settings. Would love to see this as two separate devices. For now I can use the Cyro just as a mouse.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I've the same problem as well. Got my Cyro yesterday and I've been trying to set it up. But it's rewriting my cyborg settings. Would love to see this as two separate devices. For now I can use the Cyro just as a mouse.
They are seen as two seperate devices, however they do share the same software profiles.
So if you switch between the same software profile they will both show same ''altered'' profile.

Run one of them on onboard memory and the other one on software profile if you need to

NickChillClub

Dec 2, 2022
They are seen as two seperate devices, however they do share the same software profiles.
So if you switch between the same software profile they will both show same ''altered'' profile.

Run one of them on onboard memory and the other one on software profile if you need to
Will that ever be changed? like separate software profiles. I have a lot of profiles for many games.

Corrupted

Feb 14, 2023
I will be trying to sandbox one on a different usb controller. I will update in a few weeks. I think it can be done but also thinking that only one analog stick can be used for movement.

Corrupted

Feb 14, 2023
I was able to get 2 azeron software to run in a sandbox with it working with a cyro, while my cyborg running also. The problem came, it would disconnect and reconnect every few seconds. JoyToKey seems to be the best way to run 2 Azerons at the same time for now.
Sorry took so long.

Reactions: Im this guy