Move, look around, aim, shoot, cast spells, etc. with one hand! 🧀

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
The upcoming Azeron #conceptCheddar performs great with your favourite RPG, FPS, action adventure, platformer, and more.

Ready to eradicate enemies with one hand only?

conceptCheddar1.jpg

conceptCheddar2.jpg

conceptCheddar3.jpg

BicuriousGeorge

Verified member
Jan 21, 2022
A few questions regarding this product. What is the weight? Will there be alterative skate to help is glide smoothly such as Ceramic skates or Aluminosilicate Glass (SuperGlides) being that its would be much heavier than any mouse? What sensor does it use

lZl

Verified member
Aug 19, 2022
A few questions regarding this product. What is the weight? Will there be alterative skate to help is glide smoothly such as Ceramic skates or Aluminosilicate Glass (SuperGlides) being that its would be much heavier than any mouse? What sensor does it use
My assumption is this wont operate like a mouse, it looks as though it's intended to be used with reWASD and setup as a controller.

lZl

Verified member
Aug 19, 2022
Watch the video to see how it operates. More details are coming really soon:

I stand corrected, does look like itll be used as a mouse input, that's a bummer for some games that dont allow controller and m/k inputs.

megan11275

Verified member
Mar 25, 2022
hi. i'm super interested in this, but have a couple questions:
  • how tall is the base, at each end of the hand tray? does the tray slope down toward the front (where the cable joins), toward the back, or not at all?
  • in the video and in the images above, the player's wrist appears to be at a rather sharp angle. it seems like the idea is for the hand/wrist alignment to be neutral, but it looks to me like the player's wrist is bent to the outside, which puts strain on the tendons along the thumb. is my perception accurate? and if so, is the mouse forcing that position, or is it a result of the player's style combined with their desk height?
thx muchly for any input on this :)

Zzzzz

Verified member
Jul 20, 2022
If layers are not a planned feature for this product, I hope you will consider implementing them in the future.

Grimm225

Sep 9, 2022
Wanted to reach out and thank you for making this product. People that have limited use of one arm/hand will defientely be interested in this product. Right now there isn't anything else on the market that can do everything this can. I would love to purchase a beta model and give feedback if there is any opprotunity for that.

ssKYWILDKATSss

Sep 14, 2022
As I disabled veteran adaptive gamer this would be amazing for the PC games that I can't play with my adaptive controller from Xbox. I can't wait to see more about this!!

GodsChild1978

Nov 9, 2021
I don't like it! I'm giving up half my key's if we count giving up my mouse along with my Cyborg.. why would you drop the Azeron style and adjustability of your Paddle style keys??? could say lack of support but simply run a plate attached to the base that runs vertical for the fingers key base arm or what ever you call them don't have to be a big plate just a slot with enough material to support them, and what happen to designing a trackball style mouse for a Companion to the Azeron Cyborg this is making me feel like you guys might have dropped it!! I don't like this sorry it don't even look like an Azeron

megan11275

Verified member
Mar 25, 2022
i don't think anyone has said that you must use it by itself. i think the point is that you can. i'm planning on having one of these under my left hand n a cyborg under my right

Romanoff

Jan 13, 2022
Dear azeron team,
at first - thank you for my azeron cyborg. I'm adapting more and more games with it, even fishing games.
Now my question: I have a friend who is looking for a christmas present for a friend who got an stroke and can only use his left hand. The friend of him is using a mouse with a lot of buttons. My friend knows about the azeron and is thinking about this as a present. But I think he will miss a little bit of accuracy with the stick as mouse. Is the conceptcheddar soon be available? Can we get one of this as a real time test and maybe buy it later?
Thank you
Kind regards

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Dear azeron team,
at first - thank you for my azeron cyborg. I'm adapting more and more games with it, even fishing games.
Now my question: I have a friend who is looking for a christmas present for a friend who got an stroke and can only use his left hand. The friend of him is using a mouse with a lot of buttons. My friend knows about the azeron and is thinking about this as a present. But I think he will miss a little bit of accuracy with the stick as mouse. Is the conceptcheddar soon be available? Can we get one of this as a real time test and maybe buy it later?
Thank you
Kind regards
We will know more about the shipping times on cheddar once we have launched the pre-orders. At the moment I can't really promise that you will be able to receive it before Christmas or not. But more information is coming soon, so fingers crossed.
We can't provide it earlier I`m afraid

Zeus1614

Nov 11, 2022
This looks pretty nuts. It kinda reminds me a little of my old Logitech g13 gamepad. Obviously that thing wasn’t a mouse as well, but the layout just seems familiar. Innovation is great.