More than one Azeron controller at once?

Libermenta

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2021
You can use two Azerons at the same time, but for that, you will need a third-party app called ReWASD, that will convert keypads into one virtual controller.

IBAGadget

Jun 1, 2022
I'm so glad that this question was asked. I'm used to playing on my pc with a gamepad controller, and the biggest limitation is the number of keys. Any mod hotkeys have to be setup on the keyboard still, but the game still recognizes the keybinds used for keyboard/mouse controls, rendering them unusable. I've been trying to find a controller that has more keys than a standard xbox/ps4 controller and stumbled across this beautiful unit.

I haven't ordered a controller yet, but it's high on my wishlist.

Knowing that I can set up one unit in each hand (giving me the two joystick control I'm used to) is very good news indeed.

Once I have the controllers, I'll need to design and fabricate a bracket that they will mount to, allowing me to hold on to them controller style

JollyRoger

Nov 8, 2021
I'm considering getting a second Azeron controller (one for each hand). Is this supported?

I highly recommend JoyToKey*

I have tested JoyToKey with 2xLogitech G Farm Simulator (simultaneous), 1‎xLogitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino, 1‎xLogitech G13, 1xRazer Tartarus Pro, 1xRazer Tartarus V2, 1xSteam Controller, 1xXBOX ELite II, 1xAzeron Classic, etc. and then I tried combinations of all these devices using two simultaneously, and included head tracking devices (TrackIR) and I can confirm that everything works fine.

To use with TrackIR:

Button 17 'Z' = Activate/Deactivate Head Tracking Mouse Mode
Button 18 = Execute FreePIE - D:\FreePIE\TrackIRFreePIE.bat

TrackIRFreePIE.bat:
"D:\FreePIE\FreePIE.exe" -TRAY
TIMEOUT /T 5
EXIT

FreePIE script:
#Use Z to toggle on/off [DISABLED:and right mouse to activate head tracking]
#(Good for games like EMPYRION)
deltaYaw = 0
def update():
global deltaYaw

cur_yaw = trackIR.yaw
deltaYaw = filters.delta(cur_yaw)

if cur_yaw > threshold:
deltaYaw += (cur_yaw - threshold) / 75 #.6
elif cur_yaw < -threshold:
deltaYaw -= -(cur_yaw + threshold) / 75 #.6
#diagnostics.watch(origin_yaw)

deltaPitch = filters.delta(trackIR.pitch)

if (enabled):
mouse.deltaX = deltaYaw*multiply_x
mouse.deltaY = -deltaPitch*multiply_y

if starting:
enabled = False
multiply_x = 2
multiply_y = 1
trackIR.update += update
threshold = 25

toggle = keyboard.getPressed(Key.Z)

if toggle:
enabled = not enabled

Use of JoyToKey is documented and recommend as a tip/trick in Zeron Gaming Keypad Manual:

7. TIPS AND TRICKS
"To get access to more advanced macros and other options– it is possible to setup Azeron keypad as generic joystick and then use 3 rd party software JoyToKey to setup more advanced macros on each button"

Source: https://site-835705.mozfiles.com/files/835705/Azeron_Manual_V4_4_2.pdf

Conclussion:
I recently bought a second Azeron (Cyborg) right-handed to use simultaneously with the Azeron Classic.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022

1656623839667.png

duckcall6

May 2, 2023
AZ- I am looking to create a similar set up. Do you have any videos showing the process of attaching the track ball mouse? Have you been able to fully replace your keyboard? I just bought a regular model but I would buy a lefty if I could mod it to have a track ball mouse. I want to use these as my keyboard full time.

rumsa

Aug 24, 2023

I highly recommend JoyToKey*

I have tested JoyToKey with 2xLogitech G Farm Simulator (simultaneous), 1‎xLogitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino, 1‎xLogitech G13, 1xRazer Tartarus Pro, 1xRazer Tartarus V2, 1xSteam Controller, 1xXBOX ELite II, 1xAzeron Classic, etc. and then I tried combinations of all these devices using two simultaneously, and included head tracking devices (TrackIR) and I can confirm that everything works fine.

To use with TrackIR:

Button 17 'Z' = Activate/Deactivate Head Tracking Mouse Mode
Button 18 = Execute FreePIE - D:\FreePIE\TrackIRFreePIE.bat

TrackIRFreePIE.bat:
"D:\FreePIE\FreePIE.exe" -TRAY
TIMEOUT /T 5
EXIT

FreePIE script:
#Use Z to toggle on/off [DISABLED:and right mouse to activate head tracking]
#(Good for games like EMPYRION)
deltaYaw = 0
def update():
global deltaYaw

cur_yaw = trackIR.yaw
deltaYaw = filters.delta(cur_yaw)

if cur_yaw > threshold:
deltaYaw += (cur_yaw - threshold) / 75 #.6
elif cur_yaw < -threshold:
deltaYaw -= -(cur_yaw + threshold) / 75 #.6
#diagnostics.watch(origin_yaw)

deltaPitch = filters.delta(trackIR.pitch)

if (enabled):
mouse.deltaX = deltaYaw*multiply_x
mouse.deltaY = -deltaPitch*multiply_y

if starting:
enabled = False
multiply_x = 2
multiply_y = 1
trackIR.update += update
threshold = 25

toggle = keyboard.getPressed(Key.Z)

if toggle:
enabled = not enabled

Use of JoyToKey is documented and recommend as a tip/trick in Zeron Gaming Keypad Manual:

7. TIPS AND TRICKS
"To get access to more advanced macros and other options– it is possible to setup Azeron keypad as generic joystick and then use 3 rd party software JoyToKey to setup more advanced macros on each button"

Source: https://site-835705.mozfiles.com/files/835705/Azeron_Manual_V4_4_2.pdfgeometry dash subzero

Conclussion:
I recently bought a second Azeron (Cyborg) right-handed to use simultaneously with the Azeron Classic.
I have lately acquired a second Azeron (Cyborg) right-handed device with the intention of use it in conjunction with the Azeron Classic.

Ariee43

Nov 23, 2023
I've conducted tests using JoyToKey with various controllers, including 2x Logitech G Farm Simulator, 1x Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino, 1x Logitech G13, 1x Razer Tartarus Pro, 1x Razer Tartarus V2, 1x Steam Controller, 1x XBOX Elite II, 1x Azeron Classic, etc. I also experimented with combinations of these devices, including two simultaneously, and incorporated head tracking devices like TrackIR. I can confirm that everything works seamlessly. Here you can visit this gaming link for more info free fire advance server.

herringbur

Dec 5, 2023
I've tested JoyToKey with a variety of controllers, including two Logitech G Farm Simulators, one Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino, one Logitech G13, one Razer Tartarus Pro, one Razer Tartarus V2, one Steam Controller, one XBOX Elite II, and one Azeron Classic.
doodle jump