Modern Warfare on PS5 using Cyborg + G502 Hero

Quandril

Apr 22, 2023
Hello everyone,

I recently got my cyborg, just set it up and its working. Just gonna need some time to get used to the buttons, but i can see this work.
I was wondering if any of you use the cyborg on a PS5 for MW2 aswell. Would love to see how you configured it for it to work for you.
Hopefully some people wanna take the time to share that to us, Will post mine soon as its done.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

I recently got my cyborg, just set it up and its working. Just gonna need some time to get used to the buttons, but i can see this work.
I was wondering if any of you use the cyborg on a PS5 for MW2 aswell. Would love to see how you configured it for it to work for you.
Hopefully some people wanna take the time to share that to us, Will post mine soon as its done.
If it supports mouse and keyboard input, you should be able to connect it with no adapters. Make sure everything is set to keyboard input, including the thumbstick.

Reactions: Quandril

seolocal958

Apr 13, 2024
Regrettably, that approach won't be effective in this situation. The game in question is developed by Valve, the same company behind Steam, and they exclusively endorse controllers through "steam input." Therefore, I'll need to figure out a method to make the Steam controller functionality compatible with the Azeron device. But also check this website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im this guy