Limited Adjustment do to wires

Driggz

May 28, 2022
Tracy California- USA
Ok,... I'm doing my best here to get used to this Cyborg. I'm on day 2 of messing with it only but I've noticed I like the rails out farther with the towers tilted more towards the palm rest ( that gets slightly in the way by pinky tower for me ) for comfort and to not accidentally click buttons. The wires NEED to be re-routed out of the side of towers or somewhere else besides the bottom. The towers are or at least seem to look severely limited due to the wires binding up underneath each tower. Towers are on a beautiful almost completely free swivel until the wires come into play. This is just a suggestion but it's seriously a negative for my hand so far. It will probably come down to me modifying them myself at a later date if I decide to keep it & can figure out how to cut towers without compromising the strength of the towers themselves. I'm trying to love this thing, trust that. It's definately in the revolution of improving gaming overall in my opinion for possibly everyone with any game but just has small issues that are killing it's complete potential at least for me. I want this product to succeed & stay in the market for years to come but it's most likely gonna come down to comfort for overall sales whether thats the feedback that is given or not on the ones that sadly do get returned. Thanx for your time and this isn't a complaint, merely just a serious suggestion that hopefully doesn't get passed over & tossed out. LONG LIVE AZERON!!

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Ok,... I'm doing my best here to get used to this Cyborg. I'm on day 2 of messing with it only but I've noticed I like the rails out farther with the towers tilted more towards the palm rest ( that gets slightly in the way by pinky tower for me ) for comfort and to not accidentally click buttons. The wires NEED to be re-routed out of the side of towers or somewhere else besides the bottom. The towers are or at least seem to look severely limited due to the wires binding up underneath each tower. Towers are on a beautiful almost completely free swivel until the wires come into play. This is just a suggestion but it's seriously a negative for my hand so far. It will probably come down to me modifying them myself at a later date if I decide to keep it & can figure out how to cut towers without compromising the strength of the towers themselves. I'm trying to love this thing, trust that. It's definately in the revolution of improving gaming overall in my opinion for possibly everyone with any game but just has small issues that are killing it's complete potential at least for me. I want this product to succeed & stay in the market for years to come but it's most likely gonna come down to comfort for overall sales whether thats the feedback that is given or not on the ones that sadly do get returned. Thanx for your time and this isn't a complaint, merely just a serious suggestion that hopefully doesn't get passed over & tossed out. LONG LIVE AZERON!!
Just tested it myself. Yeah I see what you mean here.
Don't think a quick fix can be done for this