Lights are on, but nobody's home

khafra

Sep 16, 2022
I just received my Azeron Cyborg. Plugged it in, installed the software, and got the issue with no profiles available.

I tried the troubleshooting steps in the video: I uninstalled the software, deleted everything from the directory in %appdata%\Azeron Software, and downloaded the firmware v. 28 as well as 60 (cyborg version).

But when I tried depressing the button by the 2 leds, both of them stayed lit--in the video, one of them turns off.

I decided to keep going anyway: I used the Azeron hex driver to push the reset button, and nothing happened.

I re-plugged both sides of the usb cable to be sure, but nothing changed. The "program" button in Teensy stays grayed out, no matter how many times I press the reset button. Tried it with the orange button by the led's up, as well as down, just to be sure.

I reinstalled the Azeron software and used the "save report" button, it says "device not connected"
However, under Devices, my computer lists "Azeron Keypad" as a connected device.

Basically, I have a fancy-looking brick with 2 orange leds on it.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I just received my Azeron Cyborg. Plugged it in, installed the software, and got the issue with no profiles available.

I tried the troubleshooting steps in the video: I uninstalled the software, deleted everything from the directory in %appdata%\Azeron Software, and downloaded the firmware v. 28 as well as 60 (cyborg version).

But when I tried depressing the button by the 2 leds, both of them stayed lit--in the video, one of them turns off.

I decided to keep going anyway: I used the Azeron hex driver to push the reset button, and nothing happened.

I re-plugged both sides of the usb cable to be sure, but nothing changed. The "program" button in Teensy stays grayed out, no matter how many times I press the reset button. Tried it with the orange button by the led's up, as well as down, just to be sure.

I reinstalled the Azeron software and used the "save report" button, it says "device not connected"
However, under Devices, my computer lists "Azeron Keypad" as a connected device.

Basically, I have a fancy-looking brick with 2 orange leds on it.
You have the new tansy board installed. Check for the emails from us, they will include instructions on how to use Azeron with reWASD.
If still lost, please contact us on info@azeron.eu

Reactions: khafra

khafra

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks; the email did indeed contain a link to a separate program that's mostly working.

When I'm setting up the mapping in the program, if I press an already-mapped key it switches it unpredictably; but that's a separate issue.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Thanks; the email did indeed contain a link to a separate program that's mostly working.

When I'm setting up the mapping in the program, if I press an already-mapped key it switches it unpredictably; but that's a separate issue.
Turn read only mode on after you have finished setting up. Or uncheck hook controller buttons in general settings

1663580927677.png
1663580732026.png