LEDs don't work, can`t use Profiles

Alfifds

May 4, 2023
Hello,
I have problems with my Cyborg compact with new PCB, get January 2023. Gamepad ran perfectly up to about 2-3 weeks.
During Gaiming, the LED's went out again and again and so the buttons could also be
can no longer be used. Got worse and worse and now for 1 week the LEDs don't work at all
I've tried everything I can, reset, reinstallation, different computer, different cable, without success.
PC and software recognizes device, only the 2 LED's do not burn ......
Can anyone help me ? On the computer was also played with X-Box controller wireless.
Otherwise I would have to send the gamepad back.
thanks alfi

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi Alfi,
Sorry to hear you are having issues with Azeron.
Sounds like it`s disconnecting.
Is it plugged in a hub or do you use the cable extender?
Try plugging in the mobo usb port, see if that helps.

Alfifds

May 4, 2023
Hello, so the gamepad is not plugged into any HUB, also I don't use a cable extension. Gamepad is also easily recognized by the PC and is visible under devices as an Azeron device, only the LED's no longer light up....... I've never heard of Mobo USB, seems to be a special driver, I'd have to try.... I have also tried gamepad on other computers and laptops, also without success. Gamepad is recognized every time without any problems only the LED does not burn, to me it looks like the profile memory is not longer works, or cableless, but I've already checked that and I haven't found anything here....

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, so the gamepad is not plugged into any HUB, also I don't use a cable extension. Gamepad is also easily recognized by the PC and is visible under devices as an Azeron device, only the LED's no longer light up....... I've never heard of Mobo USB, seems to be a special driver, I'd have to try.... I have also tried gamepad on other computers and laptops, also without success. Gamepad is recognized every time without any problems only the LED does not burn, to me it looks like the profile memory is not longer works, or cableless, but I've already checked that and I haven't found anything here....
Mobo - motherboard`s usb.
Try the guide below first

Attachments

• Azeron_Failed_to_Update.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 72

Alfifds

May 4, 2023
Thanks for the instructions, but before I applied them, the gamepad suddenly works again. I don't know how, but at the moment it's working again. Thank you and if there is something again, I will test the bootloader.

Alfifds

May 4, 2023
so the problem seems to be solved for good. It was a slightly loose screw on the black cable. Thanks to Daniel's great support, we were able to solve this together. Really good !!!! Thanks a lot !! Greatings to AZERON TEAM (y):)

Attachments

• IMG_20230511_111351.jpg
    IMG_20230511_111351.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Im this guy