Layering help

ARCAGNELL0

Dec 25, 2022
Nice to meet you all everyone, just wanted to say I am slowly getting accustomed to my Azeron Cyborg after finally finding a button arrangement I find extremely comfortable. but I've ran into an issue that I can't seem to fix:

I'm playing Age Of Empires 4 and while the Azeron Cyborg has a lot of key bindings I am in the need of using profile switching. The issue is the following:

I've figured out I need to use the software profiles for it to work, and I've found the setting allowing me to rebind any button to switch back and forth between profiles, but I don't see a way to switch how the switching "works".

I've chosen to use the Button #20 (the one near the joystick) to switch profiles, with profile #1 switching to profile #2 once I press it.
I would like the profile to just switch once I press it once, allowing my thumb to use the joystick and the 4 way pad, but I can't seem to make it do that, instead I need to keep it pressed for the profile to stay switched.

Any help would be extremely appreciated, thank you in advance!

Reactions: Im this guy

ARCAGNELL0

Dec 25, 2022
I have found this post here by the way, is there really no way for me to have the profile switching button be the same on both profiles while not incurring into the "must hold this button to switch profile" issue? hm...

ARCAGNELL0

Dec 25, 2022
It seems to work now with two different buttons for profile switching, but that means I'm eating up two buttons instead of one overall...I guess it will do for now until the feature gets developed a bit more I guess, or I'm shown how to do it with just one button.

ARCAGNELL0

Dec 25, 2022
Also, I've got no idea of what reWASD is besides it being an alternate version of switching profiles, how does it work exactly?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Make sure your toggle on hold is set to off, then you can just press on the key to activate another layer and then press it again (if the same button is used) to switch it back.
1672219427262.png