Layering function

Hipporider

Verified member
Aug 25, 2022
Ready or Not profile 1.jpg

Hello folks. I am trying to come to terms with the layering function key bind. I understand the principle of it, one button on your profile to initiate a second profile for further key binds ,only to return to the original profile when pressing the original PROFILE designated button. It isn't working for me . I can see on the software it is selecting profile 2 ,but its not working. Any ideas welcome .

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 1886
Hello folks. I am trying to come to terms with the layering function key bind. I understand the principle of it, one button on your profile to initiate a second profile for further key binds ,only to return to the original profile when pressing the original PROFILE designated button. It isn't working for me . I can see on the software it is selecting profile 2 ,but its not working. Any ideas welcome .
Are you using the onboard profile? because I had this issue using the onboard profile but it seems to work fine when I have a PC profile setup and selected... Let me know because I never gave it a 2nd thought and now I wonder if this is the case all around...

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
View attachment 1886
If you have the same button set on both profiles, then it will work only whilst you are holding the profile button down. That might be the case for you.
If on a profile you set a button 1 to jump to profile two and on profile two you set the button 1 to jump back to profile 1 then the non active profile will only work whilst the button 1 is held down
However if you set a different button on each profile to switch back and forth you won't have to hold it down as a workaround.
It`s a bug and hopefully fixed on next software release.

Last edited:
Reactions: AZGUNS