Just received, PC doesn't detect....

PanPan

Mar 21, 2022
Hello, I just received my Azeron compact, and I can't get my PC to detect it. I've tried the stock micro USB cable, and a second one I had. Tried it on two different PC's with a combined 16 ports and can't get it to turn on.

PanPan

Mar 21, 2022
Ok I got it turn on finally and was able to set my keybinds, but now there's another issue. The middle finger position keeps getting stuck when I push it in. I want to set it as my crouch button but it keeps randomally getting stuck and I am permanently crouching half the time.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Ok I got it turn on finally and was able to set my keybinds, but now there's another issue. The middle finger position keeps getting stuck when I push it in. I want to set it as my crouch button but it keeps randomally getting stuck and I am permanently crouching half the time.
Get the button stuck, then slowly release the screw that holds it and acts as a hinge till the button jumps bacl to relased position.

PanPan

Mar 21, 2022
Get the button stuck, then slowly release the screw that holds it and acts as a hinge till the button jumps bacl to relased position.
Ok tried, and it's still getting stuck. Please check out this vid https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BdATekgoJQVI8r4-nUMEZg5h8y1I3oDt/view?usp=drivesdk
any adjustments I make work for a few presses then reverts back to getting stuck. None of the other keys on different fingers act like the W (middle) one. At this point I'd like to return it. How can I get that set up?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Ok tried, and it's still getting stuck. Please check out this vid https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BdATekgoJQVI8r4-nUMEZg5h8y1I3oDt/view?usp=drivesdk
any adjustments I make work for a few presses then reverts back to getting stuck. None of the other keys on different fingers act like the W (middle) one. At this point I'd like to return it. How can I get that set up?
Could also be some debris in the borehole, where the screw sits. Take the screw out and remove the button, then insert the screw in the button and try turning it. If the button turns along, you might blow a compressed air or go through it with a drill bit as the screw has turn freely.
You would have to e-mail us on info@azeron.eu for the refund request.