Joystick only goes forward and to the right

RaggaViking

Apr 1, 2023
Hello,
I have the Cyborg Compact, about 2 years old, I just got a new desktop and everything was working fine, then today it wanted to update and now my joystick will only move my character forward and to the right. Moving the joystick left (A) or back (S) both go right also.
I have tried reinstalling the software, calibrating and nothing is working. I am running windows 11 and have it set to keyboard joystick. I am playing Black Desert and New World.
Thank you.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20230331-10-18-58.log
    457.3 KB · Views: 75

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello,
I have the Cyborg Compact, about 2 years old, I just got a new desktop and everything was working fine, then today it wanted to update and now my joystick will only move my character forward and to the right. Moving the joystick left (A) or back (S) both go right also.
I have tried reinstalling the software, calibrating and nothing is working. I am running windows 11 and have it set to keyboard joystick. I am playing Black Desert and New World.
Thank you.
Cyborg compact hasn't been out for two years so I assume you have classic compact version. In that case the firmware version is correct.
If you do have the Cyborg then the firmware is incorrect.

Best to email us on info@azeron.eu and include short video of stick behaviour. Will be easier to find the cause.

Vyrael44

Apr 14, 2023
I have the same issue its only sending the W and the D and never the other two even though the joystick shows it as S or A. It wont output. If its copied onto the onboard hardware it works fine but anything made in the software app or thats running from the software directly isnt working and only registering W and D, Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to give more information.

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20230413-08-09-10.log
    501.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have the same issue its only sending the W and the D and never the other two even though the joystick shows it as S or A. It wont output. If its copied onto the onboard hardware it works fine but anything made in the software app or thats running from the software directly isnt working and only registering W and D, Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to give more information.
email us on info@azeron.eu, include a short video of the issue.
Also when exporting logs, click to include logs so we can see the full log.

Vyrael44

Apr 14, 2023
email us on info@azeron.eu, include a short video of the issue.
Also when exporting logs, click to include logs so we can see the full log.
I have done this about 3 weeks ago. I havent had an update. Is there anything else you have figured out since then? or maybe its fixed in some patch recently?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have done this about 3 weeks ago. I havent had an update. Is there anything else you have figured out since then? or maybe its fixed in some patch recently?
did you get a repl, but no solution to it ?

Howerd

Jun 4, 2023
I am having the same problem on the classic.
I updated to the most recent Firmware and now i can only go Forwad and Right

Attachments

• azeron-logs-20230604-10-52-57.log
    976.3 KB · Views: 68