joystick movement issues

Vlad

Dec 28, 2022
i have used the azeron for keyboard movement without issues for quite some time. however all of a sudden last week it no longer allows me to move diagonally. it seems the input now only registers one direction at a time. any ideas?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
i have used the azeron for keyboard movement without issues for quite some time. however all of a sudden last week it no longer allows me to move diagonally. it seems the input now only registers one direction at a time. any ideas?
Have you changed the deadzones recently ?
Or check the in-game settings for movement, might have accidentaly changed something

Vlad

Dec 28, 2022
nah nothing has been changed on my end. i mostly use this for WoW. they movement still works on a keyboard (pressing W and E/Q simultaneously moves diagonally) but doesnt translate over to the joystick inputs.

i also never had to run the azeron program for my keybinds to work before, and now i do. not sure if related.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
nah nothing has been changed on my end. i mostly use this for WoW. they movement still works on a keyboard (pressing W and E/Q simultaneously moves diagonally) but doesnt translate over to the joystick inputs.

i also never had to run the azeron program for my keybinds to work before, and now i do. not sure if related.
Ok, show me the saved file report or log from Azeron software, so I can see the settings