Joystick is used up

SnooZeR

Sep 27, 2022
Hello. My joystick is now used up and dont perform as it once did. Is it possible to change the hole thing. I have ordered a new azeron, but i dont think the hole keypad should be trashed just because of the joystick not working great, its just not good for the environment.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hello. My joystick is now used up and dont perform as it once did. Is it possible to change the hole thing. I have ordered a new azeron, but i dont think the hole keypad should be trashed just because of the joystick not working great, its just not good for the environment.
You can contact us and we can troubeshoot the issue,if it is faulty and you are within warranty we can send the replacement module.
If the warranty has finished, you can buy the module from us.

Reactions: TWisTeD

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If you have order outstanding, we can ship it together with the keypad order, so you save yourself on the shipping. (In case the warranty has expired)

Reactions: TWisTeD