Joystick is center but software shoes all the way foreward.

10K-BK

Feb 20, 2022
my joystick is physically in the center but the software thinks it is all the way foreword S position. so i can go s a d but not W and not touching the joy pad it is perfectly center but open a typing box and it is a million SSSSSSSs. I reset it and recalibrated it to no avail. Sorry it is a new cyborg just a couple months old. also the usb connection on the cyborg is glitchy..

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
my joystick is physically in the center but the software thinks it is all the way foreword S position. so i can go s a d but not W and not touching the joy pad it is perfectly center but open a typing box and it is a million SSSSSSSs. I reset it and recalibrated it to no avail. Sorry it is a new cyborg just a couple months old. also the usb connection on the cyborg is glitchy..
Show the saved file report under version information tab. Might be incorrect deadzones.
What is the issue with usb connection?

Parsa

Jul 14, 2022
I was having trouble with fortnite recognizing the joystick, plus the new angle button does not work at all.

Parsa

Jul 14, 2022
Show the saved file report under version information tab. Might be incorrect deadzones.
What is the issue with usb connection?
Hello, Im having issues with joystick and fortnite since the new angle update button was added.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I was having trouble with fortnite recognizing the joystick, plus the new angle button does not work at all.
1 make sure lock input device as mouse is on and ignore game pad is off (see screen shot)
2 exit fortnite and unplug Azeron controller
3 restart PC then plug the Azeron back in, open Azeron software make sure your stick is set as Xbox 360
4 run fortnite, you should be good to go.

On a side note if you play fortnite a lot I would highly recommend getting reWASD
Additional perks of reWASD:
Macro Controller with "Key Combo", add Turbo button or Toggle some key with "Rapid Fire" and switch controls with "Advanced Mapping". a powerful combo editor — the feature to create various macros, Long Press, Double Press, Shift mode — the ability to add up to 4 different layouts that are activated when a chosen button is pressed, held or toggled. There is no better controller software on earth you will never look back

EDIT: forgot the photo :0

Attachments

• lock input.png
    lock input.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited: