joystick config

Raaro

Oct 2, 2022
i know the joystick can work with WASD config as a keyboard, but could it work with 8 directions keys for movement? Tibia Game allows me to config diagonal movements as independent movements. the diagonals are a different imput than the combination of, for example, north + west (WA), being a northwest unique imput. I used to play with 12346789 numpad but the joystick could help me a lot if it works.

thank you

edit to be clearer: i wont move diagonal if i press WA or WD, i need to press the diagonal button instead. thats the reason i would like a keyboard mimic with 8 imputs.

Attachments

• joystick to keys.png
    joystick to keys.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
i know the joystick can work with WASD config as a keyboard, but could it work with 8 directions keys for movement? Tibia Game allows me to config diagonal movements as independent movements. the diagonals are a different imput than the combination of, for example, north + west (WA), being a northwest unique imput. I used to play with 12346789 numpad but the joystick could help me a lot if it works.

thank you

edit to be clearer: i wont move diagonal if i press WA or WD, i need to press the diagonal button instead. thats the reason i would like a keyboard mimic with 8 imputs.

You can do this easy using reWASD with Azeron

1664696494706.png

Reactions: Raaro