Is there any way to bind two buttons to a thumbstick position simultaneously?

Rimamok

Jan 31, 2023
Hi all,

I'm looking to use my analog stick for WASD movement, but due to a quirk in the game I'm playing (Darkfall), I'd like to map it so that every time I hit the thumbstick forward position (i.e. "W") that it also simultaneously presses another key (e.g. "H"). Does anyone know a way to set that up for a Cyborg?

Thanks in advance!

ph0x

Feb 3, 2023
The easiest way would be to bind H to another button and keep that one pressed while you push the joystick.

Rimamok

Jan 31, 2023
Unfortunately this is an extremely keybind-intensive game, so losing a finger to just hold down a single key wouldn't be a good solution. I do appreciate the suggestion though.

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Hi all,

I'm looking to use my analog stick for WASD movement, but due to a quirk in the game I'm playing (Darkfall), I'd like to map it so that every time I hit the thumbstick forward position (i.e. "W") that it also simultaneously presses another key (e.g. "H"). Does anyone know a way to set that up for a Cyborg?

Thanks in advance!
I know this can be done in reWASD I'm not.sute about azeron software

Rimamok

Jan 31, 2023
Hm, this is the first I've heard of reWASD. Do you know how it compares to AHK (AutoHotKey)?

ph0x

Feb 3, 2023
I just took a look again and yes, you can assign W+H for one direction of the joystick. Since I don't have the game I cannot say if it has the desired outcome, though.

Rimamok

Jan 31, 2023
Ahh you're right ph0x, just clicking the two buttons simultaneously works like a charm!! Thanks very much, you've saved me trying to run reWASD or AHK just for one keyfunction. Much appreciated!

Goider

Feb 6, 2023
Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Just Hold W and hit H it will bind them both, I just tryed it to double check

evawillms

Dec 7, 2023
Hi Run 3 ,

Thanks in advance!
To map the forward position of an analog stick to simultaneously press another key on a Cyborg controller, you can use third-party software that allows for advanced controller mapping and customization.

Hap

Dec 31, 2023
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
In ReWASD, you can easily assign multiple keys to the direction of the thumbstick and you can also define different "zones" to the thumbstick with different key presses. I have mine setup in first person shooters so I walk (ctrl+W) if I push the thumbstick forward a small amount, I run (W) as I push it forward further, and then I sprint (shift+W) if I push it all the way to the edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-31 144023.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-31 144023.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 33