Is the analog joystick mappable or fixed?

Buckerz

Sep 6, 2022
Hey gang! I was hoping someone could answer my question. Is the analog joystick mappable to a key press, or is it permanently in "joystick mode"? I've been using a Logitech G-13 forever and it was nice to be able to just "flick" the stick in a certain direction and have that direction mapped to key press. I want to try this device so bad, I just want to know how mappable everything is. Thanks and looking foward to being an owner soon

TWisTeD

Verified member
May 10, 2022
Hey gang! I was hoping someone could answer my question. Is the analog joystick mappable to a key press, or is it permanently in "joystick mode"? I've been using a Logitech G-13 forever and it was nice to be able to just "flick" the stick in a certain direction and have that direction mapped to key press. I want to try this device so bad, I just want to know how mappable everything is. Thanks and looking foward to being an owner soon
Hi Buckerz,
Former G13 user here (though I used other software to map the stick as an analog stick rather than keyboard), You can map the Azeron sticks as XBox 360 analog stick, analog joystick, or keystroke (4 zones and you can set upper and lower deadzones along with the "up" angle (due to the adjustability). You can even have a button to switch between left and right sticks, left and right keystroke layout (eg WASD and QWES), or one of each. This is just with the current Azeron software, if you end up with their new build you might get a licence for reWASD which might give even more options.