Is anyone able to use it on the new Mac m1/m2 ?

Ddd

Aug 2, 2022
As i plan to buy one, i want to know if someone actually managed to have a fonctional setup.

I know the driver is windows only, and the macOS utilities (like joystick mapper, controler, etc) have not been updated in several years, so i doubt they work with the latest macs.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
As i plan to buy one, i want to know if someone actually managed to have a fonctional setup.

I know the driver is windows only, and the macOS utilities (like joystick mapper, controler, etc) have not been updated in several years, so i doubt they work with the latest macs.
You can boot Windows on Mac and setup Azeron. You can save up to two profiles on on-board memory, then you can use it on Mac OS

Ddd

Aug 2, 2022
You can boot Windows on Mac and setup Azeron. You can save up to two profiles on on-board memory, then you can use it on Mac OS
Windows works on m1/m2? Cool, i did not know :)
Does this mean the azeron software is needed only for configuration ? Once done, it’s not needed anymore for anything ?
Of course, booting windows each time i need to make a change is not ideal, but that’s far better than nothing :)

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Windows works on m1/m2? Cool, i did not know :)
Does this mean the azeron software is needed only for configuration ? Once done, it’s not needed anymore for anything ?
Of course, booting windows each time i need to make a change is not ideal, but that’s far better than nothing :)
Havent tested the Win boot on Mac, but google says you should be able to. Althought I heard that the newest Macs don't have such option.
Azeron software is needed for configuration and binding. So up to two profiles on on-board memory.

Roon

Verified member
Nov 8, 2021
I have been trying to get it to work in Crossover, which would remove the need for wasting over a hundred dollars on a copy of Windows.

TL;DR: You may want to see if Crossover will support it in the future. I submitted the application so it gets listed on their site. That would give the M1/M2 support without Windows.

Reactions: Im this guy

Olle

Feb 2, 2023
Havent tested the Win boot on Mac, but google says you should be able to. Althought I heard that the newest Macs don't have such option.
Azeron software is needed for configuration and binding. So up to two profiles on on-board memory.
I’ve tested this, and since the configuration is saved into the device (maximum 2 different configs for Cyborg) the windows computer isn’t needed after the device has been set up.

scalebldr

Apr 8, 2023
I believe you can use windows on Mac with PARALLELS I use it for my business apps. and other misc. windows apps; Its a Virtual partition
I have had a good experience with it for the past 5 years and they have grate support. Monterey os 12.6.3 27" 2020. 32 GB ram radeon pro 5300 4 GB
I Play wow Dragonflight 10.0.7. I might try loading the software to see if it will work. I don't have the keypad yet but look interesting I currently. use a
Razer Nostromo left hand but its hard to get the right key binding Synapse 2 is not user friendly for Mac so I have to use the default binds on the unit.
The thumb key works kinda ok and its 360 movement. I have had my eye on this unit for wile. I think its going in a grate direction..

PS don't give up on MAC'S. we need u too there is a bunch of us out here and were not happy with Razer dumping us at all !

Last edited: