Impatience ahaha

Dirtyavatar

Jun 19, 2022
Yesterday i ordered the cyborg and ever since im quite impatient, its been awhile since i've felt this way hoping it comes quick :DDD
Bro i feel this, I ordered mine a few days ago and im like "WHERE's THE FREAKING QUEUE, I MUST KNOW WHEN IM NEXT" lol

Reactions: Zyaedra

Alluminn

Apr 6, 2022
Yeah, I'm thinking the queue must be quite long. I ordered on the 14th and it estimated June shipping but it's still listed in production and tomorrow's the last day of June.

Reactions: Dirtyavatar

Dirtyavatar

Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, I'm thinking the queue must be quite long. I ordered on the 14th and it estimated June shipping but it's still listed in production and tomorrow's the last day of June.
yup mine says the same thing. It says june/July

Chiroz

Jun 27, 2022
Any news on your keypads? I ordered mine on the 23rd and it’s still awaiting production

Tiak

Jul 8, 2022
Hello there, I ordered mine 4th of July, can't wait to receive it !!
It's "Awaiting/In Production" too for now

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
I know the feeling... Been waiting for a while now and yesterday (on my birthday) I got a notice that it was shipped. I've been eagerly following the FedEx tracking and it reached my country this moning listed as being delivered later today... And then it got stuck in customs and delivery has been further postponed. :LOL:😥

Chiroz

Jun 27, 2022
I know the feeling... Been waiting for a while now and yesterday (on my birthday) I got a notice that it was shipped. I've been eagerly following the FedEx tracking and it reached my country this moning listed as being delivered later today... And then it got stuck in customs and delivery has been further postponed. :LOL:😥
What day did you order yours? Also was it a stock color or a custom made?

I want to gauge how much longer it might take mine to ship

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
What day did you order yours? Also was it a stock color or a custom made?

I want to gauge how much longer it might take mine to ship

A surprisingly short time, actually. I ordered it on the 3rd of July, and it is a custom made Cyborg.
I was fully expecting it to be shipped in August.

Chiroz

Jun 27, 2022
Weird, I ordered mine on the 23rd and still no news. Although mine is a leftie, so maybe that is what is delaying it

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
Weird, I ordered mine on the 23rd and still no news. Although mine is a leftie, so maybe that is what is delaying it
No idea why. Got mine today and love it, so you have something to look forward to at least.
I live in Norway. Where in the world are you situated?

Chiroz

Jun 27, 2022
No idea why. Got mine today and love it, so you have something to look forward to at least.
I live in Norway. Where in the world are you situated?

I live in the Caribbean (Dominican Republic), but the shipping is set to Florida, USA.

Hopefully mine ships soon :).

Tiak

Jul 8, 2022
I just got the notification from DHL today !
So with an order on July 4th for a right handed green Cybord with no special cusotmisations (outside of the basic form)

Should arrive in France on July 22th :)

Chiroz

Jun 27, 2022
No luck for me yet. Mine is a no customization left handed white. Ordered on the 23rd, hopefully it ships soon.

Is there anyone I could tag for any kind of update on this?

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
The only thing I can think of is to send them an email and ask. Mention that at least two other forum members have confirmed that they ordered a few weeks AFTER you and one already have recieved the product and they other has shipped, and ask if you could get an update on your order.

info [at] azeron [dot] eu

ataru

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Roma
www.biancocelesti.org
image.png

;)