I want to know what to expect

AceJimbo

Sep 13, 2022
Order 68xxx
Hey guys, just ordered my cyborg and would like to know recently what was the wait for yours ? Also what was your order number at the time ?

Thanks !

Last edited:

crunchyEGGROLL

Oct 28, 2022
Have you received your Azeron yet? I just ordered mine 3 days ago. I wonder how long the line is and how long it takes to print one whole Azeron keyboard.

Jdsmith

Oct 7, 2022
I ordered October first and i emailed them the other day to check and they said it should be shipping in the next 5-10 days. It was a cyborg compact.

Reactions: crunchyEGGROLL

crunchyEGGROLL

Oct 28, 2022
I ordered October first and i emailed them the other day to check and they said it should be shipping in the next 5-10 days. It was a cyborg compact.
That is pretty quick. I can hardly wait for mine. It's going to make a big difference for Warzone. I hate using my xbox controller for PC. I spent $200 each for both my Scuff controllers and they're junk now.

Jdsmith

Oct 7, 2022
That is pretty quick. I can hardly wait for mine. It's going to make a big difference for Warzone. I hate using my xbox controller for PC. I spent $200 each for both my Scuff controllers and they're junk now.
trust me i had to email them, i want to try it for MW2 and warzone 2 when that comes out. I use the elite v2 so hoping the same stick but more buttons will be the way to go. Hope you get yours soon.

Reactions: crunchyEGGROLL

crunchyEGGROLL

Oct 28, 2022
trust me i had to email them, i want to try it for MW2 and warzone 2 when that comes out. I use the elite v2 so hoping the same stick but more buttons will be the way to go. Hope you get yours soon.
Thanks, I'll give them a few more days and then email them Monday.