Horizontal and vertical axis range

BicuriousGeorge

Verified member
Jan 21, 2022
Will we ever get an update to the Azeron software that will enable the ability to change the range on the thumbstick horizontally and vertically?
I find it to be problamatic when mapped to wasd. i feel like W and S need less range and A and D need more range.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Will we ever get an update to the Azeron software that will enable the ability to change the range on the thumbstick horizontally and vertically?
I find it to be problamatic when mapped to wasd. i feel like W and S need less range and A and D need more range.
You can reduce the upper deadzone and increase the lower one to make it smoother. Rewasd will let you change the range for either axis

Reactions: BicuriousGeorge

BicuriousGeorge

Verified member
Jan 21, 2022
No worries, i just think that adding that feature in would really improve how the thumbstick feels when maped to wasd

BicuriousGeorge

Verified member
Jan 21, 2022
No worries, i just think that adding that feature in would really improve how the thumbstick feels when maped to wasd
Also the restrictor ring was defiantly a step in the right direction improving the WASD movement as well, props to whoever thought of that because I was using precision rings on my Compact prior to receiving the Cyborg, though it helped made the thumbstick feel a little bit more snappy, it doesn't come close to the restrictor ring

Reactions: Im this guy