Giveaway help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DakkTy

Oct 24, 2022
So I was trying to create a custom design and couldn't figure out how to change the joystick color so I just left it black and submitted my giveaway entry but now I've figured out how to change it. Is there anyway that my post on the giveaway could be deleted and I could submit my entry with the design the way I actually wanted it please?

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
So I was trying to create a custom design and couldn't figure out how to change the joystick color so I just left it black and submitted my giveaway entry but now I've figured out how to change it. Is there anyway that my post on the giveaway could be deleted and I could submit my entry with the design the way I actually wanted it please?
No, they don't let you redo or edit it.

Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
You cannot edit your post in the Giveaway section. However, we can delete your current design and you can post again. PM, please.

Reactions: AZGUNS
Status
Not open for further replies.