Export/Import single profile/keybind

ataru

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Roma
www.biancocelesti.org
I only found a way to export/backup my whole set of profiles/keybinds. It would be very useful to import/export single profiles/keybinds, it would be also great to share them in this forum, or to store them while trying our best keybinds without having displayed a list of hundreds of tryouts

Reactions: NewboldOne

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
Not too difficult to do, but a little convoluted.
First export the profiles you want to share. This will be saved as a JSON file. Open it up using Notepad or a similar text editor and you'll see the code (javascript or xml?) for the stored profiles.

Each profile starts with a { and ends with a } on the very left of the screen. Scroll down till you find the profile you're looking for, highlight it and copy/paste the text to another profile-file that then can be imported.

I'm including a TXT file of what my keybinds for the game "Dinkum" looks like as an example. I tried showing it here as code, but apparently that was too many characters for this forum to handle. :-/

Attachments

• dinkum-profile.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 158

ataru

Verified member
Nov 26, 2021
Roma
www.biancocelesti.org
it's json (JavaScript Object Notation)

and of course, copying json code from \users\user\AppData\Roaming\Azeron Software\settings.json is basically simple, but adding code and importing could cause a Loading Profile error, if you forgive to edit Profile id in json import file, and software finds two profiles with same id