Escape from Tarkov binding help anyone ?

dirtyandnasty

May 9, 2022
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what a good EFT binding would be. The game uses so many shortcuts and is so different from the others that I find it pretty difficult.

kain_the_pain

Jul 23, 2022
I would love to know what other people are using. I just got mine 1 day ago. I keep hitting the back top row three of my fingers

NoNameFound

Jul 27, 2022
I Started to mess with it and this is what i have now. Still tweaking but so far feels pretty good.

1658888097397.png

dirtyandnasty

May 9, 2022
Hey thank you ! I see you have a cyborg. I own a classic but as your 3rd line is almost empty I can try to do something similar to your layout.
I don't come from K/M gaming, I was a pad player so I have some weird habits like my aim has to be on left hand (L and R triggers), I can't get used to aim and pull trigger both on right hand, so it's even more difficult to bind complex games like tarkov !
I'll give it a try, thank you very much !

jayShomp

Feb 12, 2022
Just starting out with this, I'm sure I'll changing it up some. DT is for double tap, and C is for Continuous. I tried not to remap much in the game itself but I did with a few to try and avoid using ALT and CTRL modifiers.

1673145814086.png