Elite v2 thumbstick

Don231

Dec 8, 2022
I was interested in getting the cyborg on Amazon. To my understanding the Amazon version only comes with the standard joysticks with no option of upgrading to the elite v2s. I also saw that in the promotional video of the elite v2 option that it would be available as a upgrade module but I couldn’t find the part for sale as a standalone anywhere on the site. Can someone please point me to it?
If it is not available as a stand alone module to buy, how hard is it to diy the upgrade and what parts would I need? I have access to a soldering iron but not a 3D printer. Is it even possible for me?
Thanks

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I was interested in getting the cyborg on Amazon. To my understanding the Amazon version only comes with the standard joysticks with no option of upgrading to the elite v2s. I also saw that in the promotional video of the elite v2 option that it would be available as a upgrade module but I couldn’t find the part for sale as a standalone anywhere on the site. Can someone please point me to it?
If it is not available as a stand alone module to buy, how hard is it to diy the upgrade and what parts would I need? I have access to a soldering iron but not a 3D printer. Is it even possible for me?
Thanks
On Amazon you can only get the stock joysticks and limited color option.
You can order the keypad with the mounted elite v2 stick from the website.

If you want to buy it as a separate module, you will have to email us on info@azeron.eu

Gimpenstein

Verified member
Nov 12, 2022
Random cornfields in Iowa
On Amazon you can only get the stock joysticks and limited color option.
You can order the keypad with the mounted elite v2 stick from the website.

If you want to buy it as a separate module, you will have to email us on info@azeron.eu
Can I use Amazon Pay on the website? If I can, then I think I can swing the funds to buy one! It's not listed as one of the payment options on the website, so I don't think it is.
I've been considering buying one on Amazon, but I have 24cm hands and I get the feeling I won't like the smaller controller. But this option is the most tempting as it's the "faster" delivery option. And because my amazon cc has the funds available...
From what I can tell, you don't accept Amazon Pay on the website, are there plans to enable this option?

Otherwise, are there plans for selling larger Cyborgs on Amazon?

I'm thinking I'll just have to deal with waiting (both for the funds and then for the custom controller). But OMG I don't want to wait q.q

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Can I use Amazon Pay on the website? If I can, then I think I can swing the funds to buy one! It's not listed as one of the payment options on the website, so I don't think it is.
I've been considering buying one on Amazon, but I have 24cm hands and I get the feeling I won't like the smaller controller. But this option is the most tempting as it's the "faster" delivery option. And because my amazon cc has the funds available...
From what I can tell, you don't accept Amazon Pay on the website, are there plans to enable this option?

Otherwise, are there plans for selling larger Cyborgs on Amazon?

I'm thinking I'll just have to deal with waiting (both for the funds and then for the custom controller). But OMG I don't want to wait q.q
You can't use Amazon pay on the website, we don't have plans of adding such option.
Also we don't plan to sell large size on Amazon for the nearest future.

24cm will definetely not be comfortable with medium. You might even want to go with extra large, which can be requested in email.

So I`d say the only option is getting it from the website.