Elite Series 2 thumbstick is now available for Cyborg and Cyborg-Compact!

Sandis

Staff member
Nov 15, 2021
Hey everyone!👋

We've taken the next step to make gaming with Azeron even more adjustable - the Elite Series 2 thumbsticks are now available for Azeron Cyborg and Cyborg-Compact keypad!

🕹️ The Elite Series 2 thumbstick has three tension levels to fit the various games you play. You can change levels manually by using the thumbstick adjustment tool.

📦 The package includes 4 different-sized magnetic caps and an adjustment tool.

Choose this thumbstick type along with other options in the dropdown menu or in the 3D customizer.

Reactions: Teklador

Morannon

Oct 8, 2022
Not sure what to choose. Is the Elite Series 2 an upgrade anyway you look at it? I kind of like the idea of a restrictor ring. Does the tension tool and the extra thumbsticks make the restrictor ring 100% unnecessary?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Not sure what to choose. Is the Elite Series 2 an upgrade anyway you look at it? I kind of like the idea of a restrictor ring. Does the tension tool and the extra thumbsticks make the restrictor ring 100% unnecessary?
I would prefer using the restrictor ring for WASD.
Current restrictor ring inner circle needs to be made a bit wider and you will be able to fit it on the Elite 2 sticks.
We are looking for a restrictor rings compatible with elite 2 sticks, so hopefully we will be able to offer them soon.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
hey my man.. quick question the restrictor ring doesnt work with the elite thumbsticks!!??!! oh man i was so hoping for it too :( tension plus ring for valorant would have been goated ... super sad about this
The inner diameter of the ring is a bit too small, if you can make it bigger, then it will fit. Some users managed to put the ring on, but can`t guarantee it will fit yours.

Reactions: Rocbudinc

Coaleyed

Oct 21, 2022
I made the upgrade a few weeks ago. At first, I didn't feel much difference between the two. By the end of the day, it was a huge difference. Definitely prefer 2.0.

Reactions: Im this guy

Rocbudinc

Verified member
Jul 13, 2022
The inner diameter of the ring is a bit too small, if you can make it bigger, then it will fit. Some users managed to put the ring on, but can`t guarantee it will fit yours.
I got it thank you 😉 I did the adjustment before I saw this.. I used my rotary and cleaned it up a tad 🤘😍🤘

PhaZeOne

Feb 7, 2023
Hi I was wondering when the new elite v2 thumb sticks will be back, where you can select them during ordering? I am really wanting to order one of Azeron cyborg and was hoping the elite was able to be selected. I saw these are great for people with arthritis (what I read from a reddit post), was recently diagnosed with R.A. so hoping this can help a lot so I can still game while using less movement for my hand.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi I was wondering when the new elite v2 thumb sticks will be back, where you can select them during ordering? I am really wanting to order one of Azeron cyborg and was hoping the elite was able to be selected. I saw these are great for people with arthritis (what I read from a reddit post), was recently diagnosed with R.A. so hoping this can help a lot so I can still game while using less movement for my hand.
You can make the keypad purchase already. Email us after,requesting to hold on with the assembly, as you will want the elite upgrade. Make sure you provide us with the order number.
That way atleast your order will move up the queue and once they are here, we will immediately be able to assemble it with the elit stick on.

superdave

Nov 29, 2023
I will be getting my Cyborg Compact soon but was just thinking (as I am impatient and have an overactive mind) I would have loved to see the difference between the typical and upgrade of these thumb sticks (I don't even know what the original one is called so "original vs. elite 2" ?). It would be nice to see the difference in order to help a person decide if they want the upgrade.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I will be getting my Cyborg Compact soon but was just thinking (as I am impatient and have an overactive mind) I would have loved to see the difference between the typical and upgrade of these thumb sticks (I don't even know what the original one is called so "original vs. elite 2" ?). It would be nice to see the difference in order to help a person decide if they want the upgrade.
Xbox Elite Controller SERIES 2 Thumbstick Tension + Thumbstick Choices Explained -

On the stock stick you can only change the thumbstick caps