Double click issue for compact Azeron with firmware v60

xavierthetitan

Mar 10, 2022
Hello! I'm so glad you have this forum now! it makes it so much more convenient to ask questions!

I've been trouble shooting an issue that I've been having with my compact azeron where my middle index button, the flat one, is frequently double hitting and causing issues in games. At first I thought it was a switch, but on a whim, I reverted my compact to firmware version 59, and the problem went away! The software itself also had to be reverted due to a firmware mismatch, but after that, the problem appears to be gone.

Not sure if this is documented anywhere, or if any other thread ad this issue, but I couldn't see any current or known issues thread.

Reactions: Im this guy

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
If you want to give it a go, can you try reverting it back to v60 and confirm if it is back on please ?
Is there a difference on whether Azeron software is launched or if you are using it without the software ?

xavierthetitan

Mar 10, 2022
I performed a clean wipe of the software off my system and rebooted. Before that I put on a freshly downloaded v60 firmware. Without the software installed. I noticed the issue, when I installed the software, I still had the issue. It was only when I reverted the firmware back to v59 did the issue disappear. This happened with either app v0.23.2 or v0.23.1. though 23.2 says there is a compatibility issue with v59, so reverted the software to 23.1.

After toying around in notepad for a bit, I noticed that it was on the upstrokes when the key entered again. No other key on my azeron did this, only the flat index finger key.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
BIOS: AM Inc. v1405
32 gb memory @3200MHz

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I performed a clean wipe of the software off my system and rebooted. Before that I put on a freshly downloaded v60 firmware. Without the software installed. I noticed the issue, when I installed the software, I still had the issue. It was only when I reverted the firmware back to v59 did the issue disappear. This happened with either app v0.23.2 or v0.23.1. though 23.2 says there is a compatibility issue with v59, so reverted the software to 23.1.

After toying around in notepad for a bit, I noticed that it was on the upstrokes when the key entered again. No other key on my azeron did this, only the flat index finger key.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
BIOS: AM Inc. v1405
32 gb memory @3200MHz
Thank you very much. We really appreciate it.
We will investigate on what might be causing this

Toronado282

Mar 15, 2022
I created an account just to reply to this thread.

I had the exact same issue on the Azeron Classic. Ring Finger flat button ghost / double clicks.

I opened to wrist rest to check the screws, they were all tight.

I performed the firmware and software rollback as described above, and now the problem is gone.
Just FYI. This solution seems to work for this specific problem.

Reactions: Im this guy