Does it, or could it, come any bigger?

TheAmbientBeard

Apr 24, 2023
I absolutely love my cyborg, though I think I'm finding I would have preferred the compact, and I am very interested in the new Cryo. It has change my production and gaming experience.

My biggest issue is my hands are rather large and the large sizing is not quite enough. Right now my hands are having to curl up and squeeze together quite a bit to make the product work and I can feel a bit of carpel tunnel forming. Both the length and width could use help. Are there any thoughts about producing an even larger size?

Please and thank you!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I absolutely love my cyborg, though I think I'm finding I would have preferred the compact, and I am very interested in the new Cryo. It has change my production and gaming experience.

My biggest issue is my hands are rather large and the large sizing is not quite enough. Right now my hands are having to curl up and squeeze together quite a bit to make the product work and I can feel a bit of carpel tunnel forming. Both the length and width could use help. Are there any thoughts about producing an even larger size?

Please and thank you!
You`ll have to email us on info@azeron.eu For the Keypads we also offer XL version upon request. It will give an extra 1 cm.
Might not be possible on an existing keypad, since the wire lenght might be too short to extend it further.

Not sure on the Cyro`s yet, but you can also inquire about that over email.