Difference between "medium" and "large" size?

peanutman

Apr 10, 2022
Hi,

My hands are exactly 20cm, so I'm unsure which size of the Azeron Cyborg to get.

1649615024069.png

I was wondering what the difference is between the two sizes anyway. Is the base module's size different? Bigger palmrest? Longer rails? What exactly makes the "Large" larger? Is it possible to "upgrade" to the large size later by buying spare parts?

Since the rails allows you to move the finger buttons closer/further I'm a bit confused as to why there are different sizes in the first place.

What size would you recommend for me?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Would recommend large for you, and if you don't feel comfy, you can always change it to medium. You won't be able to change from medium to large later on, as the wires will be too short.
The difference is in the bottom metal plate. Large baseplate comes with extra 1cm. You can order a large keypad and get an additional medium base plate for EUR 8.00, to be sure

peanutman

Apr 10, 2022
Would recommend large for you, and if you don't feel comfy, you can always change it to medium. You won't be able to change from medium to large later on, as the wires will be too short.
The difference is in the bottom metal plate. Large baseplate comes with extra 1cm. You can order a large keypad and get an additional medium base plate for EUR 8.00, to be sure

Sounds good, it's really nice that this is possible.

I assume I buy the plate from here? (this page is not linked via main website, but found it via google)

When I try to add the base plate to my cart it asks for an order number. How does this work? Should I order my Azeron Cyborg first, and then place a new order for the base plate, with a reference to the first order? What's the difference between the "without shipping" and the regular variant of the base plate?

Ideally I want everything to be shipped together.

Thanks for the help!

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Sounds good, it's really nice that this is possible.

I assume I buy the plate from here? (this page is not linked via main website, but found it via google)

When I try to add the base plate to my cart it asks for an order number. How does this work? Should I order my Azeron Cyborg first, and then place a new order for the base plate, with a reference to the first order? What's the difference between the "without shipping" and the regular variant of the base plate?

Ideally I want everything to be shipped together.

Thanks for the help!
You will need a code to order from the link, so you will have to email us on info@azeron.eu

Fumiy0

Nov 13, 2022
Hi. I bought the large size but am considering if i should have bought a medium instead. Found this thread n learnt that only the base plate is smaller by 1cm.

My issue is that when i rest my palm onto the rest, the back edge of the palm rest feels like it is pressing into the veins of my wrist joint. I have the curved palm rest which i like as it allows my fingers to hover comfortably juz above and around the buttons without feeling compressed or stretched.

Is there any way to solve this?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi. I bought the large size but am considering if i should have bought a medium instead. Found this thread n learnt that only the base plate is smaller by 1cm.

My issue is that when i rest my palm onto the rest, the back edge of the palm rest feels like it is pressing into the veins of my wrist joint. I have the curved palm rest which i like as it allows my fingers to hover comfortably juz above and around the buttons without feeling compressed or stretched.

Is there any way to solve this?
You are sitting to low / the table is too high / keypad is too far.

Try changing the position, I`m certain it will help