Cyborg Vs compact

Lolo

Nov 14, 2021
Hi,

I am thinking about ordering a second azeron. The delivery times for the cyborg make we want to order a compact instead.

Are there any differences, performance-wise, between the cyborg and the other products other than the buttons layout ?

Awesome products btw.

Cheers,

Laurent

TobyWanShinobi

Nov 24, 2021
To my understanding there are approx 4 more keys on the cyborg. Compact and classic have 3 main touch keys for each finger (forward, down and back). Cyborg adds a 4th as a "back" but even further toward the user.

I hope these keys are easy to use. I currently can't use the "tower" buttons on my compact during normal play, they are too far and awkward to reach. I feel like I need a few more easy to reach keys, so this is great.

Cyborg also adds the better tower keys and has an additional pinky key (left push). As stated before, I don't like the tower keys on compact. But I love my compact overall, Azeron keypads are incredible!

xarsage

Nov 25, 2021
As wanted so much the cyborg in my palm, but lead time is way to long. Now I'm debating compact or classic. They're same price.
If not mistaken compact only 24 keys. Classic have 26 keys, but cyborg have 29 keys can be programmable.

The tower button on classic look awkward, they're weird and tall tower in my imagination. I don't know and trying to searching in YouTube none doing demonstration in details how they get pressed. Mostly YouTuber taking to much their opinions, which not hitting to buying decision and the compact it looks more easy to press but I read your comment, it makes think again classic better. It's hard.

My opinion the compact should way much cheaper than the rest of two cyborg and classic. And add the left pinky button would be great! For both classic and compact as standard.

Last edited: