Cyborg analog not working

OSIRISXUNVEILED

Mar 12, 2022
I recently got the new cyborg. This is my 3rd azeron, so I'm not new to these things. I use these on a series X with a xim apex, when I got the new one I plugged it in to the gaming software to check and see if everything works, I can see that all the switches and stick work, but I plug it in to the xim I can't get the stick to work? Has anyone had this issue?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Double check the settings and whether the correct profile is used.
What software/ firmware version are you on

OSIRISXUNVEILED

Mar 12, 2022
I've tried that, I'm using the current firmware. I'm using the gamepad in conjunction with a xim apex and a xbox series X. The firmware on the xim is also the most current. Someone on the Facebook page suggested updating the controller which I also did, however for some reason with the series x you can't use a series x controller, the only way to get it all to work is if you use a xbox 1 controller. I have a compact Azeron that I got last year and everything works in this configuration. I can see that the analog stick works because I calibrated it with the azeron software. This is obviously very frustrating because I paid like 225 usd all together, and from the feel of the gamepad it will be much better than the compact. I wonder if maybe a older azeron firmware might work, but I don't know for sure because the only firmware available is the most current.

OSIRISXUNVEILED

Mar 12, 2022
Ok I downloaded the older firmware, how do I flash the gamepad, I couldn't find any instructions on how to download the older firmware?

OSIRISXUNVEILED

Mar 12, 2022
Ok I did find that, the older firmware isn't working either, I read that you can't use saved profiles for configs, and the Xbox 360 analog doesn't work for consoles too, so I turned off the profiles. That didn't work either, I'm really confused, I feel like I've tried everything....

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Ok I did find that, the older firmware isn't working either, I read that you can't use saved profiles for configs, and the Xbox 360 analog doesn't work for consoles too, so I turned off the profiles. That didn't work either, I'm really confused, I feel like I've tried everything....
On-board profile two is on default and you have not changed anything, right ?
When connected to XIM, profile two with two led lights is selected ?

Other Azeron devices are working under same settings, right ?

Try xbox360 mode on PC, if possible.

OSIRISXUNVEILED

Mar 12, 2022
No I didn't change anything, I did try and try older firmware which didn't work, but when I updated the current firmware back the analog was working, which is a major breakthrough. However the axis' are reversed so up and down is left and right and vice versa. I tried it with the on board profile on and off, profile one is set to keyboard and profile two is set to analog stick, I tried it with the wasd setting on and off both ways, and the analog works but again the axis' are still reversed? I don't get it, I recalibrate the stick a few times, I checked the xim settings and that looks fine, and the older compact from last year works perfect. I'm sorry to keep bugging you, and I am very grateful for your help, do you have any other ideas to try?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
No I didn't change anything, I did try and try older firmware which didn't work, but when I updated the current firmware back the analog was working, which is a major breakthrough. However the axis' are reversed so up and down is left and right and vice versa. I tried it with the on board profile on and off, profile one is set to keyboard and profile two is set to analog stick, I tried it with the wasd setting on and off both ways, and the analog works but again the axis' are still reversed? I don't get it, I recalibrate the stick a few times, I checked the xim settings and that looks fine, and the older compact from last year works perfect. I'm sorry to keep bugging you, and I am very grateful for your help, do you have any other ideas to try?
Either you have to change the angle setting in software under thumbstick settings or the wiring is incorrect, but I would guess angle setting is at fault.
When you are changing the angle setting, make sure the profile you are changing it on, is highlighted and selected. If you set a different angle and it didn't change, then you haven't highlighted the profile and are changing the angle on a different profile

thorpy88

Jan 5, 2023
Hi. Just wondering if this was ever resolved? Iv bought a cyborg and a xim apex but the 360 anolog doesn't work, only if I set it to wasd. Tia