Convex instead of concave (cupped) keys for overhead buttons 4, 8, 12, 17

Andrew

Apr 19, 2023
Been using the Cyborg for a few months, and I noticed that it is impossible to line up the overhead buttons to fit my fingers. I can easily get the arms adjusted in relation to the palm rest so that the rest of the buttons feel great, but the overhead buttons are always at the wrong angle. When I lift my fingers to press them, I end up hitting an edge and it feels really awkward. A quick fix for this would be to make those buttons convex, so that you can hit them from any angle and get a rounded surface. Another possible solution would be to make the top portion of the arms swivel so that the angle could be adjusted, but I think this would be both more difficult to implement, and a less effective solution then simply using rounded buttons.

While I'm here I want to give a shout out to this product which is really amazing. The customizability and ease of use is unrivaled in the market, and as a gamer I'm really grateful that something like this is available after years of struggling with Razer products. Thanks to you and your team for putting this together!

Reactions: Im this guy