Construction Simulator

Gobo

Adept
Jul 6, 2022
Construction Simulator 2022 released over on Steam yesterday and I've spent a little time fooling around witth it (aprox 8 hours so far).
The game has controller support and while the control layout is fairly decent, the implementation is utter junk as the controls frequently refuse to do what you are trying to og input a different command than what you actually press.
Keyboard and mouse on the other hand is actually really good... But you can always improve on that with an Azeron. ;)

And so here's my setup. I've used it for several hours now and it works brilliantly. The controls are really easy to use, buth on foot, in vehicles and tracked vehicles.
I have a Saitek Side panel that serves the same purpose as what I've set up the 5-way hat to, but that's mainly because I like the feel of using a stick ineach hand and being able to control several operations simultaneously. I've also played using only the 5-way hat and no sidepanel and it is perfectly usabla, you just need move your thumb between it and the stick, preventing you from using both at once.

azeron_consim_layout.gif

The layout show the ReWASD layout, but this is a really simple layout with no fancy stuff and should be fully workable in the default Azeron software.
If you end up trying this, please drop a reply and let me know what you thought of it. :)

By the way, this is for the Cyborg, but there's several unused buttons so it shouldn't be difficult to use with the original Azeron or the Compact.