Cant bin < to Pad

ChristianG

Dec 1, 2022
Hey Everyone!

im just working on my first config - but i cant manage to get < to stick to its button. Any Help would be appreciated! The Button i assign will display as Empty afterwards. Its the #12

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Hey Everyone!

im just working on my first config - but i cant manage to get < to stick to its button. Any Help would be appreciated! The Button i assign will display as Empty afterwards. Its the #12
after you set your binds you need to set it as active

ChristianG

Dec 1, 2022
ok,

maybe some fresh Info helps - things i tested out all came out with the same result:

As long as i use Keys wich are the same between German and English Layout im fine. But i tried to use < or ^ both wont Bind. I tried arround a little and it seems it has to do with diffrent LAnguage Layouts. Im using the newest Beta Client Available for Download.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
ok,

maybe some fresh Info helps - things i tested out all came out with the same result:

As long as i use Keys wich are the same between German and English Layout im fine. But i tried to use < or ^ both wont Bind. I tried arround a little and it seems it has to do with diffrent LAnguage Layouts. Im using the newest Beta Client Available for Download.
Azeron does only recognise the QWERTY layout.
You can bind > as a shift +. or shift + 6 for ^ on standart qwerty layout

1670238042675.png
1670238101055.png