Call of Duty question

Getastro

Oct 6, 2022
So i just built a new gaming pc and I am really liking the azeron cyborg. I am using a Razer tartus v2, but the thumb stick is just wasd and I’m looking for a true thumb stick. I will upgrade the azeron with the elite stick. So I want to know from the people of play co, can you use the thumb stick as a true thumb stick (360 movement) or is it just wasd? Just asking before I order. Thanks

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
So i just built a new gaming pc and I am really liking the azeron cyborg. I am using a Razer tartus v2, but the thumb stick is just wasd and I’m looking for a true thumb stick. I will upgrade the azeron with the elite stick. So I want to know from the people of play co, can you use the thumb stick as a true thumb stick (360 movement) or is it just wasd? Just asking before I order. Thanks
For MW2 you will be able to use it as a true thumb stick (360 movement)

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
I have not tried the new azeron software but I use mine with reWASD software and you can set it up for 360 movement

1668047630082.png

newson

May 2, 2023
I use the razer tartarus v2 and play the COD and this was a doubt I had. Now that I received my cyborg three days ago, I'm able to verify that I didn't make a mistake.
It is an amazing product and worthy of praise.
Simply: I placed the restrictor ring and configured the handle as an XBOX JOYSTICK.
The result is perfect.
Detail : I don't use XIM, Rewast etc...

Attachments

• profile.png
    profile.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 123