Button senstivity adjustment

Kris

Sep 20, 2022
Is there any way to adjust the button Sensitivity?

I am using the buttons for movement (WASD), and when I move my finger slightly I stop moving forward. I have scrolled through the forums and can't find any info on this.
Thanks.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Is there any way to adjust the button Sensitivity?

I am using the buttons for movement (WASD), and when I move my finger slightly I stop moving forward. I have scrolled through the forums and can't find any info on this.
Thanks.
Does it mean it`s not sensitive enough ?

Kris

Sep 20, 2022
No the opposite, I find it too sensitive and even the slightest movement releases the button, my finger can still be pressing down and it releases.
Thanks

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
No the opposite, I find it too sensitive and even the slightest movement releases the button, my finger can still be pressing down and it releases.
Thanks
Try swapping the buttons. So take the same size button and replace for the button you have bound the movement on. I wonder on whether it`s something with how far the actuation point is.

You can use some memory foam bumpers behind the buttons, to make it more resistant
1669280539392.png

AZGUNS

Adept
Apr 22, 2022
Try swapping the buttons. So take the same size button and replace for the button you have bound the movement on. I wonder on whether it`s something with how far the actuation point is.

You can use some memory foam bumpers behind the buttons, to make it more resistant
This would be a great video ideal for the Azeron YouTube channel. I see people talking about this a lot

Reactions: Im this guy