Blank select device issue since what seems to be the latest update on software (1.2.4) and firmware (Cyborg v76).

bryanreavis87

Apr 20, 2023
I have Cyborg w/ a black chip and no rest, since this latest round of updated software, it no longer responds. In the software, it goes through the connecting phase only to tell me to select my controller and show no options to select. I have wiped and reinstalled the software, and tried with firmware but since there is no rest button on the keypad I cannot reset to manually install firmware... Super frustrated at this point and need help, please.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I have Cyborg w/ a black chip and no rest, since this latest round of updated software, it no longer responds. In the software, it goes through the connecting phase only to tell me to select my controller and show no options to select. I have wiped and reinstalled the software, and tried with firmware but since there is no rest button on the keypad I cannot reset to manually install firmware... Super frustrated at this point and need help, please.
Replug the keypad and restart the PC and plug it in after.
Do you have rewasd installed or any other controllers connected?