BattleField 2042

BiPolarBaer

Nov 8, 2021
I will be playing 2042 like it's my full time job...Here I propose and welcome us all to talk everything 2042!

Cassidinho

Nov 8, 2021
I was a little disappointed with the beta in truth. It didn't feel like Battlefield more like a CoD update. But I am hopeful with the different modes will change my mind and I will be playing it when it has been released

BiPolarBaer

Nov 8, 2021
I did play the Beta. I also played the BF4, BF5, and BF1 betas and they were all crap. I literally sold BF4 after 1 week cause it was so bad. I then had to rebuy it later cause it became amazing... This 2042 Beta didn't even have a mini map, coma rose or scoreboard and like 60FPS. These will obviously be in the game and them missing in beta shows how incomplete it was. The launch will obviously have a mini map and scoreboard...Beta means nothing to me. I don't think it will be the smoothest launch...but the beta provides very little feeling of how final game will be.

Reactions: Cassidinho

ChimpWrangler

Nov 8, 2021
For those that have used an Azeron to play BF titles in the past, how do you end up handling the need to switch between foot, planes, vehicles, etc? Maybe it's an easy question - I'm still waiting on the delivery of my Azeron so I have no experience. I'll be using it in tandem with a XIM to play on console.

Cassidinho

Nov 8, 2021
For those that have used an Azeron to play BF titles in the past, how do you end up handling the need to switch between foot, planes, vehicles, etc? Maybe it's an easy question - I'm still waiting on the delivery of my Azeron so I have no experience. I'll be using it in tandem with a XIM to play on console.
Whenever i play games that include driving with my gamepad, i always have Q to accelerate and C for break. They are easy access on my pad and makes driving easier

Reactions: MNfightinsaints

Divine4Eternity

Nov 12, 2021
I was a little disappointed with the beta in truth. It didn't feel like Battlefield more like a CoD update. But I am hopeful with the different modes will change my mind and I will be playing it when it has been released
I could not agree more! Except maybe to say it's 'CoD on steroids' lol! Such a wonderfully designed game that will be hard to enjoy through all the mayhem.

BiPolarBaer

Nov 8, 2021
The game is brutal. But I'm grinding like I said I would. Getting my CYBORG in 5 days.
Screenshot_8.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 187

PW-Animal

Apr 6, 2022
I have ordered an Azeron Compact especially to play Battlefield 2042, SO excited for it to arrive!