Azeron Software

aghobson8920

Mar 11, 2023
Received the Cyro a couple weeks ago. I set it up when it first came in and the software was working just fine. I get on tonight and the Azeron Software keeps freezing up to the point where I have to completely restart my computer to even exit out of it. And since it freezes up I cant modify any off the settings. I have completely wiped it from the computer and re-installed it but still the same issue. Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else? And if so has anyone found a solution?

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
Received the Cyro a couple weeks ago. I set it up when it first came in and the software was working just fine. I get on tonight and the Azeron Software keeps freezing up to the point where I have to completely restart my computer to even exit out of it. And since it freezes up I cant modify any off the settings. I have completely wiped it from the computer and re-installed it but still the same issue. Is it just me or is it happening to anyone else? And if so has anyone found a solution?
Without modyfing the keys, get the Azeron connected go in the settings and press on reset device and reset software profiles.

aghobson8920

Mar 11, 2023
I tried doing that. But each time I open the program it freezes up and won't close. I literally have to restart the computer to exit the program. It wont even let me force close through cmd. I cant even get to export my log before it stops working. Let alone try to update the firmware. I am at a complete loss.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
I tried doing that. But each time I open the program it freezes up and won't close. I literally have to restart the computer to exit the program. It wont even let me force close through cmd. I cant even get to export my log before it stops working. Let alone try to update the firmware. I am at a complete loss.
Manual fw flash should do the trick.
Email us on info@azeron.eu for instructions