Azeron Software wont open

NurseNoodle

Sep 7, 2022
Hoping I can get some help here.

My azeron software (regardless of version) has been running overall loopy the last few months, and I updated to 1.2.5 and the latest firmware shortly after they came out.

The main thing was having to restart it because it the joystick angle will magically be off when I start a gaming session, and it wouldn't change the angle when I changed (and applied the changes). While that was annoying closing and restarting always fixed it and we just continue as normal.

Today, I turned on my computer and started a game (Warframe) and went to modify my profile and 'F1' kept showing up on the input selection. I assumed it was a sticky key. checked my azeron for sticky keys, none. made sure my Keyboard wasn't the issue (its not). restarted the computer, and now it wont even open. all other programs open just fine. its just Azeron that wont open. I've restarted multiple times still didn't work. I then unistalled and installed 1.2.4, and still wont start. I check windows defender and it doesn't seem to be stopping it (from what I can tell)

I have a moderate amount of computer knowledge, (friends think I have a ton but I don't), not sure how to look deeper into seeing why it isn't launch.

I'm running windows 11 Home

DanielP

Staff member
May 25, 2023
Hello,

Please contact us info@azeron.eu and attach exported log files from Azeron software, under settings tab.
We will support you further.