Savva

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2021
www.azeron.eu
Hey, everyone!
Azeron Software v1.2.5 is live!
What’s new:

• improved import and export behavior for profiles within the software. No more cheeky business with import empty profiles or exporting when you have no profiles;
• fixed an issue where the thumbstick was not resetting properly when users were switching between different thumbstick modes or profiles;
• resolved an issue where read-only mode messages were still appearing even after firmware update;
• fixed an issue with long and double press delay limits that were affecting the activation of layering and macros;
• fixed an issue where Xbox buttons were not working correctly in some games.

Download the Azeron software here: https://www.azeron.eu/downloads/
Full patch note history can be viewed here: Update History.

Cheers,
Team Azeron

Lilkinsly

Verified member
May 4, 2023
This update locked up my Cyborg Classic. Install seemed to go ok, but then when it tried to do a Firmware update that failed. Putting me into a loops of failures. Fails on all USB ports, after PC reboot, and also fresh software install. Love it, but had it less then a month. Hope you can help.

Str8Nocturnal

Verified member
Apr 7, 2023
My analog stick after this update on my Cryo is all backwards now, pushing it up is now down, down is now up, left is now right and right is now left.

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
This update locked up my Cyborg Classic. Install seemed to go ok, but then when it tried to do a Firmware update that failed. Putting me into a loops of failures. Fails on all USB ports, after PC reboot, and also fresh software install. Love it, but had it less then a month. Hope you can help.
You will have to install the fw manually. If it`s less than a month old, most likely it`s the black board. Check the guide I have attached first.
If still no luck, then follow the guide -

Attachments

• Azeron_Failed_to_Update.pdf
    286.7 KB · Views: 69

Lilkinsly

Verified member
May 4, 2023
You will have to install the fw manually. If it`s less than a month old, most likely it`s the black board. Check the guide I have attached first.
If still no luck, then follow the guide -
the guide ended up doing it. It’s weird though, the STM program wouldn’t find it at all, it was only after trying a third USB slot that I could find it like it said on the PDF. A slot I never used for it before. All my drivers are current too.

newson

May 2, 2023
The video is out of date. The st.com page has changed. I can't find the correct app. please help

Attachments

• azeron.png
    azeron.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 66

newson

May 2, 2023
The version I installed here of the STM32CubeProgrammer software for Win64 2.13.0 is different from the one shown in the video.
Thinking better. I won't risk messing with the firmware it's working perfect with the previous version. Can I uninstall the program completely and reinstall the previous version normally? I already exported/saved my profile.

Last edited:

Im this guy

Staff member
Nov 5, 2021
The version I installed here of the STM32CubeProgrammer software for Win64 2.13.0 is different from the one shown in the video.
Thinking better. I won't risk messing with the firmware it's working perfect with the previous version. Can I uninstall the program completely and reinstall the previous version normally? I already exported/saved my profile.
The version of the stm32cubeprogrammer shouldn't matter, but the newest is always recommended.
Which program do you want to unisntall ?